News-Room 1 March 2021
- Land Valuation Indicator (LVI) for Colombo District increased by 4.6 per cent on year-on-year basis to 145.2 during the second half of 2020. However, the percentage level of increase of LVI was in line with the declining trend observed over the recent periods. In addition, the LVI recorded an increase of 2.5 per cent for the second half of 2020 compared to the first half of 2020. CBSL Statistic Dept Press Release.
- SLBA meeting with Institute of Valuers to improve consistency and completeness in valuation reports.
- CBSL monthly Consumer Confidence Surveys to understand the consumer sentiments about the economic condition, job availability, family income and spending. Contact +94 11 2 477 661 or email to email@example.com https://forms.office.com/FormsPro/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Nme13hzjg0-
Economic Research – Outlook Local / International
- Financial System Stability Review Governor CBSL
- Ratings Agency Opinion
- Asian Development Bank SE Asia Outlook